Silver jewellery never really goes out of trend. In fact, in many parts of the globe, silver items are passed on as family treasures from one generation to another. If you are shopping for silver jewellery, there are a few styles worth including in your list. Here’s a quick shortlist!
- From simple chains to tasseled designs, you can buy sterling silver bracelets for women from many online stores. While silver bracelets work better for women with cooler skin tones, you can always experiment with the styles. The minimalistic designs can be easily matched with formal looks, as well.
- Chunky rings. Chunky mismatched set of rings in silver is the ideal way to show off your junk style. You can include midi-rings or the ones with big stones. Oversized rings are a thing now, and you would probably use these for years to come.
- Stunning danglers. Every girl, regardless of age and preference, should have at least one pair of danglers in the closet. Silver jewellery with the right use of gemstones can be the ultimate ways of investment too. Silver works best with diamonds and emeralds.
- Dainty neckpieces. If you love simple jewellery that’s more wearable and easy to manage, dainty neckpieces should be on your list. Consider matching these neckpieces with denims, dresses and tunics. You can also go for some of the layered neckpieces, which are available in a number of finishes.
- Matched with pearls. Silver really matches well with the shine of pearls, and some of the best silver jewellery combine both. You can go for tear-drop earrings, simple studs or even a nice neckpiece with matched pearl settings.
You can also include things like birthstones, name-carved rings, studs and hoops made with silver.
Quick tips for buying and stocking silver jewellery
Always buy silver from a known store, regardless of the budget and other aspects. Apart from getting authentic and genuine products, you can actually save a considerable sum through discounts, especially on online stores. Most manufacturers have care instructions for silver jewellery, so check for that, as well. Don’t shy away from checking the trending designs, as most jewellery trends eventually return in a few years. Also, for rings and neckpieces, consider the size and length respectively. You may also want to shop for things like anklets and wedding rings in silver.
Check online now to get the best silver designs and jewellery styles.